Buyers of Wine Country luxury homes and estates, we provide exclusive representation (no dual agency) for luxury properties in Napa, Sonoma, Solano and Marin Counties. Whether you’re looking for a weekend pied-à-terre or a larger estate with vineyard land and room to expand, we can help.
Luxury buyers are bombarded with marketing gimmicks to attract them to properties – staging, professional photography, virtual tours, drone photos, glossy pamphlets, YouTube videos and catered open house events that feel more like VIP receptions or Oscars parties. Those do a great job of highlighting a home or estate’s best features, but they don’t answer questions buyers need answered before making an offer. Critical information about the condition of structures, the age and condition of the roof, condition of operating systems (water, gas, electrical, heating, cooling,etc.), zoning restrictions that could effect future expansion or remodeling, deed restrictions, HOA rules and restrictions (if applicable) and easements are typically contained in disclosures and reports provided by the seller that can run several hundred pages. We work with buyers to sift through this information and identify critical issues that might influence terms of their offer. We help our buyers:
- Create a profile with desired property features to guide the property search
- Scan the market constantly to identify and screen properties that fit the buyer’s profile
- Review disclosures and reports and confirm claims
- Develop a winning purchase offer strategy featuring creative terms and tough negotiating
- Schedule and facilitate property inspections
- Follow up with verification of all repairs made by the seller during escrow
- Identify escrow closing requirements as early as possible
- Assist with arrangements for transfer of ownership and occupation by the new owner
Bottom line, we do the heavy lifting to simplify the process for you. Call John at (707) 317-0280 or use Contact Us to begin your search for Wine Country luxury homes.