Wine Country real estate buyers – Cordon Real Estate provides thorough market research, detailed property evaluations and aggressive negotiating to help you find and purchase a home, land or investment property that fits your specific needs. If you’re already a local, relocating to Napa Valley, Sonoma County or Solano County, wanting a wine country weekend getaway or looking for land to enjoy or build on, we can help.
Northern California Wine Country is known for its relaxed, rural atmosphere, yet there is much to do every day. In addition to wine tasting, there are art galleries, fine restaurants and wide open spaces to explore. The effects of last year’s wildfires have not dampened downtown Napa night life along the river and Washington Street in downtown Yountville remains a favorite place to stroll on warm summer evenings. Like Vegas-style casino action? Graton Resort & Casino in Sonoma County and Cache Creek Casino Resort just east of Lake Berryessa each offer a full range gaming options and feature top-flight entertainment. All this is available within one to two hours from nearby San Francisco.
Use Contact Us to send a note describing your needs, or try our Standard Property Search to find homes, land and even commercial real estate throughout the Bay Area. Here are some quick links to Wine Country real estate listings in popular communities:
- Calistoga Homes For Sale
- Fairfield Homes For Sale (includes Green Valley and Suisun Valley AVA’s)
- Glen Ellen Homes For Sale
- Healdsburg Homes For Sale
- Napa Homes For Sale
- St Helena Homes For Sale
- Santa Rosa Homes For Sale
- Sonoma Homes For Sale
- Yountville Homes For Sale
- Napa Valley Luxury Homes (homes and estates price $5M+)
- Solano County Luxury Homes (homes and estates price $1M+)
- Sonoma County Luxury Homes (homes and estates price $3.5M+)
- Napa Valley Residential Land For Sale
- Solano County Residential Land For Sale
- Sonoma County Residential Land For Sale
When clicking though to property listings found through the above links, you’ll be able to request more information or schedule an appointment to view the property.