We provide property management services for single family homes, condos, multi-family residential and small commercial properties throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Services are customized for each property owner and may include:
- Leasing – tenant screening, lease administration, vacancy management
- Maintenance and repair (contracted to qualified vendors)
- Monthly operating statements
- Temporary property management services for owners on vacation
- Interim property management services during periods of owner transition (e.g. probate)
- Buy/Manage discount when we submit a purchase offer for you (see end of page for more info)
Fees are customized to match the scope of work (charged as a percentage of rents, hourly, or flat monthly fee). Use Contact Us to describe the property management services you need.
Problem Tenant Services
Confronting problem tenants can often be stressful and time consuming. We provide support on an as-needed basis to immediately address tenant issues and implement solutions for problems that may include:
- Frequent late payments or returned rent checks
- Visual signs of property abuse and damage by a tenant
- Visual signs of lease violations
- Complaints from adjacent tenants or neighbors
- Frequent calls to police from the tenant or from neighbors regarding the tenant
- Suspicious activity on the property (smells, noises, frequent late-night visitors)
Our problem tenant services include:
Periodic unit inspections (Quarterly, Semi-Annual, Annual)*
Special circumstance unit inspections (in response to neighbor complaints, etc.)
Investigation of possible lease violations (e.g. property abuse, misuse or illegal activity**)
Collection of late rent payments
Preliminary eviction notices***
Property Analysis and Profit Improvement
If you are considering the purchase of a rental property or already own one that you believe should be generating higher operating income, we help identify opportunities for rent adjustments, operational improvements, and overall profit improvement. These services include:
- Market rent analysis
- Operating cost analysis
- Profit improvement analysis and implementation
Need property management help? Please use Contact Us to tell us about your property and the services you need.
Considering the purchase of additional rental properties?
Buy/Manage Discount: Want to buy more Bay Area investment properties but need management support? Let us submit your offer and we’ll throw in three full months of property management services at no cost. Buying an income property valued over $1M? We’ll throw in six months free property management. Subject to terms and conditions of mutually-agreeable buyer’s representative and property management agreements.