Our problem tenant property management services solve lease violation problems. Are you a landlord having problems with late rent payments, property abuse, possible illegal activities on the premises, or other lease violations? Our solutions range from simple warnings presented on your behalf to assisting with lease termination and eviction. These services are invaluable to rental property owners who are located out of the area, too busy, or are unfamiliar with how to solve certain tenant problems.
Problem tenants can be a significant drag on investment property profits. In addition to frequently causing significant property damage, they can also drive off good tenants in a multi-family facility. No amount of screening can eliminate them completely, but addressing problems early can reduce their negative financial and operational impact. Although each solution is tailored to your specific property and needs, we typically employ these property management services:
- Lease review: identify loopholes or missing clauses that could be enabling problem tenants
- Regularly scheduled inspections1: Quarterly, semi-annual, annual
- Special inspections1: in response to tenant or neighbor complaints, reports of suspicious smells or noises, etc.
- Problem tenant investigations2: preliminary investigations regarding potential property abuse, lease violations or illegal activity
- Late rent collections2: on-site collection of past due rents and late fees
- Preliminary eviction notices2: pre-legal notifications to tenants regarding potential eviction due to lease violations
Bringing in a specialist to conduct regularly-scheduled inspections and implement solutions (as needed) has several advantages. In addition to eliminating potential confrontation directly between owner/landlord and the tenant, the presence of an outsider sends a clear message that ownership considers tenant welfare a high priority and any problems that arise deserve immediate attention and resolution.
Please use Contact Us or call John at (707) 317-0280 to let us know how our problem tenant property management services could be helpful to you. Services available throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Click here for more about all our: property management services.
Note1: Our inspections are general in nature and intended to identify most repair needs or tenant abuse. When a need for repair is noted, we recommended the landlord’s have their maintenance staff or a licensed contractor conduct a more thorough inspection and recommend specific repair action.
Note2: Late rent, lease violations and other problems that might lead to eviction are documented in accordance with California and local laws. When eviction proceedings are necessary, we provide the landlord’s eviction attorney with inspection reports and a paper trail of our activities. If inspections conclude that illegal activity on the premises is suspected, we advise the landlord to notify the appropriate government authority.