It's already Day 4 of our 50 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas For The Home. Today's product is for the kitchen, though hobbyists, campers and DIY home repair afficianados will also find it handy. Use the Amazon.com product link (below) to drop this item into a shopping cart and complete the purchase with your Amazon account.
Merry Christmas! Want to see previously-posted Christmas Gift Ideas? Click here: 50 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas For The Home
Here is another affordable gift or stocking-stuffer. Once you have one, you start to find uses for it that you had avoided before because you simply didn't have the right tool. You will need butane canisters to go with it, so I've provided an Amazon link for those as well.
- FOOD TORCH USES: Crème Brulee torch, Meringue, Au Gratin, Browning Meat, Sous Vide, Melting Cheese, Skinning Peppers, Tomatoes & Eggplant. Corn on the Cob.
- RELIABLE PIEZO TRIGGER IGNITION. No need to keep brulee torch trigger in once lit.
- Adjustable Gas Flow Control for small to large flame size and Air regulating knob.
- A Restaurant Quality Torch for Home Cooks, DIY, Plumbers, Camping.
- Use with Iwatani Cassette Gas